- MERRY CHRISTMAS 2020
- HAPPY 4TH OF JULY 2020
- HAPPY MAY DAY 2020!
- Friendship and Fragrance
- JAN. 18, 2020 NEW YEAR & NEW BEGINNINGS!!
- MERRY CHRISTMAS 2019
- Diffusing Health Harm on Unsuspecting Shoppers and Outrageously False Product Claims
- OCT 31, ’19 GETTING SETTLED IN!
- My blackest hole with MCS–
- SEPT. 29, 2019 WE ARE MOVED!!
- AUG 4, ’19 I’M SO EXCITED I COULD JUST PUKE!!
- JUNE 30, ’19 SHARING WHAT IS NEW WITH US!!
- JUNE 9,’19 THE RAIN & FLOODING HAS STOPPED & ANOTHER FARMER’S MARKET.
- MAY 16, ’19 CATCH UP & FARMER’S MARKET REPORT! AND MAY IS MCS AWARENESS MONTH!
- MARCH 29, ’19 BRUCE’S ON BROADWAY & FARMER’S MARKET!
- MARCH 3, 2019– YES- I’M ALIVE!!
- When Someone Says They’re Fragrance-Free, But
- What’s it Like to Have MCS/ES? Part 3: Toast Chaos
- 11 Reasons To Stop Using Fragrances and Implement Fragrance-free Policies
- More Reasons and Resources to go Fragrance Free
- What’s it Like to Have MCS/ES? Part 2
- What’s it Like to Have MCS/ES?
- Gifts for People with MCS/ES
- MERRY CHRISTMAS 2018!
- HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2018!!
- AUG. 19, ’18 CATCH UP TIME!! & PICTURES!!
- JULY 22, ’18 HELLO FROM BENDERVILLE, KS. USA!!
- “The Case Against Vaccines: A to Z!”
- JUNE 3,’18 CHIT-CHAT & CHATTER
- MAY 6, ’18 OUR HEALING YARD & GARDEN!!
- SHARING FROM MY DEAR FRIEND BETTE A. STEVENS!
- MARCH 18, 2018 WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON AT THE BRUCE’S PLACE?
- HIDDEN HAZARDS
- JAN. 24, ’18 LET’S PLAY CATCH UP!!!
- DEC. 30, ’17 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
- DEC. 22, ’17 MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- DEC. 7, ’17 I’M ON MY SOAP BOX!!!!
- DEC. 5, ’17 SHARING INFORMATION & LINKS!
- NOV. 24, ’17 CATCH UP TIME & PICTURES!
- NOV. 5, ’17 HELLO FROM COTTONWOOD FALL, KS. USA!!
- Tips on how to avoid chemicals
- OCT 18, ’17 WE ARE MOVED!!!
- What is MCS
- Things to keep in mind when you are visiting someone with MCS – TILT
- Educating People Makes Our Life Easier – Don’t let people violate the Americans with Disabilities Act
- OCT. 8, ’17 WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON WITH THE BRUCE FAMILY??
- SEPT. 21, ’17 LOVE & PRAYERS & LAUGH & DANCE!!
- SEPT. 9, ’17 CATCH UP TIME
- SEPT. 6, ’17 THE MOVE IS ON!!!!
- AUG 30, ’17 CATCH UP TIME!!
Daily Archives: December 1, 2012
We received our first Christmas card & letter in the mail today!!!!! I love Christmas cards & letters!!! (from Dodge City, Ks.) No– I still don’t have my Christmas decorations out for the … Continue reading
Multiple Chemical Sensitivities (MCS) is a medical condition characterized by debilitating chemical sensitivities. People who are chemically sensitive are made sick by exposures to chemicals found in many common products such as pesticides, perfumes, tobacco smoke, new carpets, air “fresheners,” … Continue reading
http://www.naturalnews.com Six signs you might have gluten sensitivity and not know it by PF Louis (NaturalNews) Recognition of gluten sensitivity and the consequence of Celiac Disease if that sensitivity is ignored is not so easy to determine early. Medical tests … Continue reading
Starting an MCS SAFE HOME— OK– one more time– I’m not an expert on this– only you can make up your mind if you want to have a safe place in this world or as safe as possible– or not– … Continue reading
OK– I have put off doing this on my blog— BUT — everyone I have made contact with that has MCS– I mean serious MCS– has an MCS safe home-which is fragrance & scent free & as a chemical free as possible– why– … Continue reading
Candida Albicans Symptoms I have compiled an exhaustive list of Candida albicans symptoms. If you think it is possible that you have a systemic Candida yeast infection, take the following questionnaire and find out for certain. Some of the symptoms … Continue reading