- MERRY CHRISTMAS 2020
- HAPPY 4TH OF JULY 2020
- HAPPY MAY DAY 2020!
- Friendship and Fragrance
- JAN. 18, 2020 NEW YEAR & NEW BEGINNINGS!!
- MERRY CHRISTMAS 2019
- Diffusing Health Harm on Unsuspecting Shoppers and Outrageously False Product Claims
- OCT 31, ’19 GETTING SETTLED IN!
- My blackest hole with MCS–
- SEPT. 29, 2019 WE ARE MOVED!!
- AUG 4, ’19 I’M SO EXCITED I COULD JUST PUKE!!
- JUNE 30, ’19 SHARING WHAT IS NEW WITH US!!
- JUNE 9,’19 THE RAIN & FLOODING HAS STOPPED & ANOTHER FARMER’S MARKET.
- MAY 16, ’19 CATCH UP & FARMER’S MARKET REPORT! AND MAY IS MCS AWARENESS MONTH!
- MARCH 29, ’19 BRUCE’S ON BROADWAY & FARMER’S MARKET!
- MARCH 3, 2019– YES- I’M ALIVE!!
- When Someone Says They’re Fragrance-Free, But
- What’s it Like to Have MCS/ES? Part 3: Toast Chaos
- 11 Reasons To Stop Using Fragrances and Implement Fragrance-free Policies
- More Reasons and Resources to go Fragrance Free
- What’s it Like to Have MCS/ES? Part 2
- What’s it Like to Have MCS/ES?
- Gifts for People with MCS/ES
- MERRY CHRISTMAS 2018!
- HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2018!!
- AUG. 19, ’18 CATCH UP TIME!! & PICTURES!!
- JULY 22, ’18 HELLO FROM BENDERVILLE, KS. USA!!
- “The Case Against Vaccines: A to Z!”
- JUNE 3,’18 CHIT-CHAT & CHATTER
- MAY 6, ’18 OUR HEALING YARD & GARDEN!!
- SHARING FROM MY DEAR FRIEND BETTE A. STEVENS!
- MARCH 18, 2018 WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON AT THE BRUCE’S PLACE?
- HIDDEN HAZARDS
- JAN. 24, ’18 LET’S PLAY CATCH UP!!!
- DEC. 30, ’17 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
- DEC. 22, ’17 MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- DEC. 7, ’17 I’M ON MY SOAP BOX!!!!
- DEC. 5, ’17 SHARING INFORMATION & LINKS!
- NOV. 24, ’17 CATCH UP TIME & PICTURES!
- NOV. 5, ’17 HELLO FROM COTTONWOOD FALL, KS. USA!!
- Tips on how to avoid chemicals
- OCT 18, ’17 WE ARE MOVED!!!
- What is MCS
- Things to keep in mind when you are visiting someone with MCS – TILT
- Educating People Makes Our Life Easier – Don’t let people violate the Americans with Disabilities Act
- OCT. 8, ’17 WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON WITH THE BRUCE FAMILY??
- SEPT. 21, ’17 LOVE & PRAYERS & LAUGH & DANCE!!
- SEPT. 9, ’17 CATCH UP TIME
- SEPT. 6, ’17 THE MOVE IS ON!!!!
- AUG 30, ’17 CATCH UP TIME!!
Daily Archives: December 9, 2012
MY hundreds of MCS sisters are a hoot—most are beyond funny——– & some of them have never heard the sayings that—-I grew up with & use on a regular basis—- when I e-mail them or talk with them–they are always … Continue reading
ARE YOU A STINKER???????????????????????????????????????? DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS IN THAT PERFUME– AFTERSHAVE– & OTHER SCENTED PRODUCTS YOU ARE WEARING????????????????????? Principal chemicals found in scented products are: These 3 are Main Ones in Most products people use everyday, shampoos, toothpastes, … Continue reading
Cheryl Unruh & Sonda Bruce This is my friend Cheryl Unruh—– from Emporia, Ks. USA!!!!!(If I remember correctly– her husband Dave took this picture of us) I don’t even remember how Cheryl & I met– but we have been friends for … Continue reading
Some of my MCS sisters– have e-mailed they didn’t have the perfect week!!!!! Well we certainly have those don’t we!!!!!! 🙂 BUT if we can make it– & have someone to listen & lean on- it helps!!!! Always always– always– … Continue reading
Heavy metal poisoning and chemical toxicity lead to the accumulation of toxins in our tissues and organs causing nutritional deficiencies, hormonal imbalances and the breakdown of the immune system, the central nervous system, and the organs of the body. This … Continue reading
GOOD MORNING FROM BEAUTIFUL BRANSON, MO.— Home Church this morning— it would be sooooooooooooooo wonderful if there were fragrance & scent & chemical free church services!!!!! As it seems everyone has to put on twice as much TOXIC CHEMICAL STINK … Continue reading
Gary & Sonda Bruce 2012– Gary & I will be celebrating the birth of our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Gatlin http://www.myspace.com/gatlinbrothers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFcGl5q5dd4 http://bransonmo.reservebranson.com/ds/gatlin-brothers-debby-boone-christmas-show Well this afternoon– Gary & I played like we were “Normal”– in most all ways– & went to the Mansion Theater here in Branson, Mo. to see Larry Gatlin & the Gatlin Brothers– … Continue reading