- MERRY CHRISTMAS 2020
- HAPPY 4TH OF JULY 2020
- HAPPY MAY DAY 2020!
- Friendship and Fragrance
- JAN. 18, 2020 NEW YEAR & NEW BEGINNINGS!!
- MERRY CHRISTMAS 2019
- Diffusing Health Harm on Unsuspecting Shoppers and Outrageously False Product Claims
- OCT 31, ’19 GETTING SETTLED IN!
- My blackest hole with MCS–
- SEPT. 29, 2019 WE ARE MOVED!!
- AUG 4, ’19 I’M SO EXCITED I COULD JUST PUKE!!
- JUNE 30, ’19 SHARING WHAT IS NEW WITH US!!
- JUNE 9,’19 THE RAIN & FLOODING HAS STOPPED & ANOTHER FARMER’S MARKET.
- MAY 16, ’19 CATCH UP & FARMER’S MARKET REPORT! AND MAY IS MCS AWARENESS MONTH!
- MARCH 29, ’19 BRUCE’S ON BROADWAY & FARMER’S MARKET!
- MARCH 3, 2019– YES- I’M ALIVE!!
- When Someone Says They’re Fragrance-Free, But
- What’s it Like to Have MCS/ES? Part 3: Toast Chaos
- 11 Reasons To Stop Using Fragrances and Implement Fragrance-free Policies
- More Reasons and Resources to go Fragrance Free
- What’s it Like to Have MCS/ES? Part 2
- What’s it Like to Have MCS/ES?
- Gifts for People with MCS/ES
- MERRY CHRISTMAS 2018!
- HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2018!!
- AUG. 19, ’18 CATCH UP TIME!! & PICTURES!!
- JULY 22, ’18 HELLO FROM BENDERVILLE, KS. USA!!
- “The Case Against Vaccines: A to Z!”
- JUNE 3,’18 CHIT-CHAT & CHATTER
- MAY 6, ’18 OUR HEALING YARD & GARDEN!!
- SHARING FROM MY DEAR FRIEND BETTE A. STEVENS!
- MARCH 18, 2018 WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON AT THE BRUCE’S PLACE?
- HIDDEN HAZARDS
- JAN. 24, ’18 LET’S PLAY CATCH UP!!!
- DEC. 30, ’17 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
- DEC. 22, ’17 MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- DEC. 7, ’17 I’M ON MY SOAP BOX!!!!
- DEC. 5, ’17 SHARING INFORMATION & LINKS!
- NOV. 24, ’17 CATCH UP TIME & PICTURES!
- NOV. 5, ’17 HELLO FROM COTTONWOOD FALL, KS. USA!!
- Tips on how to avoid chemicals
- OCT 18, ’17 WE ARE MOVED!!!
- What is MCS
- Things to keep in mind when you are visiting someone with MCS – TILT
- Educating People Makes Our Life Easier – Don’t let people violate the Americans with Disabilities Act
- OCT. 8, ’17 WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON WITH THE BRUCE FAMILY??
- SEPT. 21, ’17 LOVE & PRAYERS & LAUGH & DANCE!!
- SEPT. 9, ’17 CATCH UP TIME
- SEPT. 6, ’17 THE MOVE IS ON!!!!
- AUG 30, ’17 CATCH UP TIME!!
Daily Archives: December 2, 2012
HECK NO— I DIDN’T FORGET—- WITH ALL MY MCS SISTERS E-MAILING ME– HOW COULD I FORGET—- OK— OK— ARE YA READY??? GET OUT OF THAT CHAIR——– NOW HIT IT——– http://youtu.be/SsSVcRYh8dE http://youtu.be/SsSVcRYh8dE … Continue reading
GLUTEN. A review paper in The New England Journal of Medicine listed 55 “diseases” that can be caused by eating gluten. These include osteoporosis, irritable bowel disease, inflammatory bowel disease, anemia, cancer, fatigue, canker sores, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, multiple sclerosis, … Continue reading
http://youtu.be/VNw3_sSKy3Y CBC Exposes Dangerous Household Cleaning Products that could be lurking in your home, under your sinks and in your cabinets!!! We use vinegar– baking soda– & Dr Bonner’s all natural castile soap——- no other chemical cleaners!!!!!!!!
Gillian McCarthy suffers from Multiple Chemical Sensitivity. (MCS). She needs a special chemical free home. One was planned for her by South Somerset District Council while they moved her to a temporary shack. That was seventeen years ago. The council … Continue reading
http://youtu.be/rhIP2zpVpoA Toxins in Every Day Household Products Anne Steinemann PhD. Radio Host, Lynn Argent of Living in a Chemical Soup. A discussion about chemicals that create fragrances in everyday household and personal care products such as cleaning supplies, laundry … Continue reading
http://youtu.be/2ZF37YmrpYs Multiple Chemical Sensitivity: Reflections by Dr. L. Christine Oliver and Alison Johnson http://www.alisonjohnsonmcs.com Dr. Oliver is an Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine at Harvard Medical School and Co-Director of Occupational and Environmental Medicine at Massachusetts General Hospital. Alison … Continue reading
Amputated Lives: Coping with Chemical Sensitivity http://youtu.be/yBFN1M8WbS8 http://www.alisonjohnsonmcs.com/ Alison Johnson reads excerpts from her book about multiple chemical sensitivity. For more information about this book and her other books and documentaries about multiple chemical sensitivity, visit http://www.alisonjohnsonmcs.com/. … Continue reading
http://youtu.be/r8lCXbPwg1k Multiple Chemical Sensitivity: How Chemical Exposures May Be Affecting Your Health http://www.alisonjohnsonmcs.com Interviews with leading physicians and people whose lives have been changed by chemical sensitivity. Produced and directed by Alison Johnson, with cinematography … Continue reading
http://www.hybridrastamama.com/2012/08/333-Uses-For-Coconut-Oil.html http://www.hybridrastamama.com/2012/08/333-Uses-For-Coconut-Oil.html From Hybird Rasta Mama—- Coconut Oil Is Known To Be: Anti-bacterial (kills bacteria that cause ulcers, throat infections, urinary tract infections, gum diseases, and other bacterial infections) Anti-carcinogenic (coconut oil has antimicrobial properties so it may prevent the … Continue reading
http://www.bransonchamber.com/public/adorationparade.php http://www.explorebranson.com/calendar/event/2316/Bransons-64th http://www.bransoncourier.com/issue-47/Adoration–Parade-Route http://www.bransonconnection.com/branson-mo/events/63rdAnnual… http://www.ozarkmountainchristmas.net http://www.branson-missouri.com/ozark-mountain-christmas.asp IT ISN’T “HAPPY HOLIDAYS” IN BRANSON— WE CELEBRATE THE BIRTH OF JESUS CHRIST– WE CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!! Christmas tree at Branson Landing!!! Christmas Tree at Branson Landing!!!! Branson “76 Strip” decorated … Continue reading