- MERRY CHRISTMAS 2020
- HAPPY 4TH OF JULY 2020
- HAPPY MAY DAY 2020!
- Friendship and Fragrance
- JAN. 18, 2020 NEW YEAR & NEW BEGINNINGS!!
- MERRY CHRISTMAS 2019
- Diffusing Health Harm on Unsuspecting Shoppers and Outrageously False Product Claims
- OCT 31, ’19 GETTING SETTLED IN!
- My blackest hole with MCS–
- SEPT. 29, 2019 WE ARE MOVED!!
- AUG 4, ’19 I’M SO EXCITED I COULD JUST PUKE!!
- JUNE 30, ’19 SHARING WHAT IS NEW WITH US!!
- JUNE 9,’19 THE RAIN & FLOODING HAS STOPPED & ANOTHER FARMER’S MARKET.
- MAY 16, ’19 CATCH UP & FARMER’S MARKET REPORT! AND MAY IS MCS AWARENESS MONTH!
- MARCH 29, ’19 BRUCE’S ON BROADWAY & FARMER’S MARKET!
- MARCH 3, 2019– YES- I’M ALIVE!!
- When Someone Says They’re Fragrance-Free, But
- What’s it Like to Have MCS/ES? Part 3: Toast Chaos
- 11 Reasons To Stop Using Fragrances and Implement Fragrance-free Policies
- More Reasons and Resources to go Fragrance Free
- What’s it Like to Have MCS/ES? Part 2
- What’s it Like to Have MCS/ES?
- Gifts for People with MCS/ES
- MERRY CHRISTMAS 2018!
- HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2018!!
- AUG. 19, ’18 CATCH UP TIME!! & PICTURES!!
- JULY 22, ’18 HELLO FROM BENDERVILLE, KS. USA!!
- “The Case Against Vaccines: A to Z!”
- JUNE 3,’18 CHIT-CHAT & CHATTER
- MAY 6, ’18 OUR HEALING YARD & GARDEN!!
- SHARING FROM MY DEAR FRIEND BETTE A. STEVENS!
- MARCH 18, 2018 WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON AT THE BRUCE’S PLACE?
- HIDDEN HAZARDS
- JAN. 24, ’18 LET’S PLAY CATCH UP!!!
- DEC. 30, ’17 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
- DEC. 22, ’17 MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- DEC. 7, ’17 I’M ON MY SOAP BOX!!!!
- DEC. 5, ’17 SHARING INFORMATION & LINKS!
- NOV. 24, ’17 CATCH UP TIME & PICTURES!
- NOV. 5, ’17 HELLO FROM COTTONWOOD FALL, KS. USA!!
- Tips on how to avoid chemicals
- OCT 18, ’17 WE ARE MOVED!!!
- What is MCS
- Things to keep in mind when you are visiting someone with MCS – TILT
- Educating People Makes Our Life Easier – Don’t let people violate the Americans with Disabilities Act
- OCT. 8, ’17 WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON WITH THE BRUCE FAMILY??
- SEPT. 21, ’17 LOVE & PRAYERS & LAUGH & DANCE!!
- SEPT. 9, ’17 CATCH UP TIME
- SEPT. 6, ’17 THE MOVE IS ON!!!!
- AUG 30, ’17 CATCH UP TIME!!
Daily Archives: December 7, 2012
I have a few pictures of the area around Branson– thought I would share with ya— The 2 bridges over Lake Taneycomo– in downtown Branson– close to Branson Landing!! They just finished the one bridge this past year– & totally … Continue reading
DON’T BE A STINKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FRAGRANCES can cause life threatening health problems for many!!!! And I’m one of them!!! Please don’t stink up my world!!! Please give me the right to breathe & life also!!! Please Don’t use chemicals & perfume … Continue reading
Originally posted on sondasmcschatter:
When you choose to use fragrances, chemicals, or pesticides, You are not simply making a choice for yourself, You are making a choice for everyone around you!!!! I suffer…
When you choose to use fragrances, chemicals, or pesticides, You are not simply making a choice for yourself, You are making a choice for everyone around you!!!! We would love to go to many of the Area appreciation shows here … Continue reading