- MERRY CHRISTMAS 2020
- HAPPY 4TH OF JULY 2020
- HAPPY MAY DAY 2020!
- Friendship and Fragrance
- JAN. 18, 2020 NEW YEAR & NEW BEGINNINGS!!
- MERRY CHRISTMAS 2019
- Diffusing Health Harm on Unsuspecting Shoppers and Outrageously False Product Claims
- OCT 31, ’19 GETTING SETTLED IN!
- My blackest hole with MCS–
- SEPT. 29, 2019 WE ARE MOVED!!
- AUG 4, ’19 I’M SO EXCITED I COULD JUST PUKE!!
- JUNE 30, ’19 SHARING WHAT IS NEW WITH US!!
- JUNE 9,’19 THE RAIN & FLOODING HAS STOPPED & ANOTHER FARMER’S MARKET.
- MAY 16, ’19 CATCH UP & FARMER’S MARKET REPORT! AND MAY IS MCS AWARENESS MONTH!
- MARCH 29, ’19 BRUCE’S ON BROADWAY & FARMER’S MARKET!
- MARCH 3, 2019– YES- I’M ALIVE!!
- When Someone Says They’re Fragrance-Free, But
- What’s it Like to Have MCS/ES? Part 3: Toast Chaos
- 11 Reasons To Stop Using Fragrances and Implement Fragrance-free Policies
- More Reasons and Resources to go Fragrance Free
- What’s it Like to Have MCS/ES? Part 2
- What’s it Like to Have MCS/ES?
- Gifts for People with MCS/ES
- MERRY CHRISTMAS 2018!
- HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2018!!
- AUG. 19, ’18 CATCH UP TIME!! & PICTURES!!
- JULY 22, ’18 HELLO FROM BENDERVILLE, KS. USA!!
- “The Case Against Vaccines: A to Z!”
- JUNE 3,’18 CHIT-CHAT & CHATTER
- MAY 6, ’18 OUR HEALING YARD & GARDEN!!
- SHARING FROM MY DEAR FRIEND BETTE A. STEVENS!
- MARCH 18, 2018 WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON AT THE BRUCE’S PLACE?
- HIDDEN HAZARDS
- JAN. 24, ’18 LET’S PLAY CATCH UP!!!
- DEC. 30, ’17 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
- DEC. 22, ’17 MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- DEC. 7, ’17 I’M ON MY SOAP BOX!!!!
- DEC. 5, ’17 SHARING INFORMATION & LINKS!
- NOV. 24, ’17 CATCH UP TIME & PICTURES!
- NOV. 5, ’17 HELLO FROM COTTONWOOD FALL, KS. USA!!
- Tips on how to avoid chemicals
- OCT 18, ’17 WE ARE MOVED!!!
- What is MCS
- Things to keep in mind when you are visiting someone with MCS – TILT
- Educating People Makes Our Life Easier – Don’t let people violate the Americans with Disabilities Act
- OCT. 8, ’17 WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON WITH THE BRUCE FAMILY??
- SEPT. 21, ’17 LOVE & PRAYERS & LAUGH & DANCE!!
- SEPT. 9, ’17 CATCH UP TIME
- SEPT. 6, ’17 THE MOVE IS ON!!!!
- AUG 30, ’17 CATCH UP TIME!!
Monthly Archives: November 2012
I have been asked to post about many subjects that have to do with MCS— & I promise I’ll try to get to them soon— my brain isn’t working the best right now– from the past month out of my … Continue reading
I have never ever been “NORMAL” in my life but– we are getting back to “our normal” as for a little over a month– I was living in our RV –( as my MCS safe home on wheels)– because we … Continue reading
My MCS sisters have sent me hundreds of e-mails– IN the past 2 days– & many all say— did ya forget our dance music– we need exercise– we need to dance—— so get ready girls——- GET– UP– GET OUT OF THAT … Continue reading
Hello— Everyone– my MCS sisters you all are a hoot—– hundreds of e-mail ALL with emergencies!!!!! 🙂 hee hee I’m doing better– my MCS Safe home– is getting better– less chemicals– we are getting back to our NORMAL!! The water … Continue reading
THANK YOU JESUS— FOR HAVING AN MCS SAFE HOME– WHICH IS GETTING MORE CHEMICAL FREE EACH DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MCS sisters– support each other –e-mail each other & keep in touch with each other encourage each other– I’m going to be resting for … Continue reading
THANK YOU JESUS————– I’m inside my MCS safe home again—I have slept the good part of 24 hours–& stayed on my oxygen to be able to move back inside– but I’m back– can’t tell you how wonderful it is—yes– there are still chemicals in … Continue reading
This RV has been a real blessing for me — as for over a month now it has been my MCS Safe home–on wheels– as we had a new roof put on our MCS safe home– & it has been full … Continue reading
http://youtu.be/pvFRLIjOLOU Hi –MCS Sisters— I worked on craft projects all day—- awesome day in the Ozarks!!!! Gary & I just went for a ride & drug the “76 Strip” & made the loop & came home— … Continue reading
WE HAVE SOUP ON CHRISTMAS EVE— & DO NOTHING BUT JUST ENJOY!!! IT– SOUNDS LIKE THE FLU & COLD IS MAKING IT ROUNDS— EVERYONE STAY HEALTHY!!!!!!!! GOOD NIGHT———- LATER——-