DEC. 5, ’17 SHARING INFORMATION & LINKS!
HI EVERYONE– I HAVE HEARD FROM SO MANY MCS SISTERS WANTING INFORMATION I HAVE SHARED ON HERE BEFORE— AND SO I WILL BE SHARING SOME THAT YOU HAVE READ BEFORE– BUT WORTH SHARING AGAIN!!!
IT IS THAT TIME OF YEAR WHEN EVERYONE WANTS TO OFFER US SUGAR– SOMETIMES WE CAN CHEAT AND HAVE A SMALL AMOUNT— BUT JUST REMEMBER SUGAR IS NOT OUR FRIEND!!! LOL!!! 🙂
SUGAR DOESN’T HELP ANY HEALTH PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!
1.Sugar can suppress the immune system.
2.Sugar upsets the mineral relationships in the body.
3.Sugar can cause hyperactivity, anxiety, difficulty concentrating, and crankiness in children.
4.Sugar can produce a significant rise in triglycerides.
5.Sugar contributes to the reduction in defense against bacterial infection (infectious diseases).
6.Sugar causes a loss of tissue elasticity and function, the more sugar you eat the more elasticity and function you loose.
7.Sugar reduces high density lipoproteins.
8.Sugar leads to chromium deficiency.
9. Sugar leads to cancer of the ovaries.
10. Sugar can increase fasting levels of glucose.
11. Sugar causes copper deficiency.
12. Sugar interferes with absorption of calcium and magnesium.
13. Sugar can weaken eyesight.
14. Sugar raises the level of a neurotransmitters: dopamine, serotonin, and norepinephrine.
15. Sugar can cause hypoglycemia.
16. Sugar can produce an acidic digestive tract.
17. Sugar can cause a rapid rise of adrenaline levels in children.
18. Sugar malabsorption is frequent in patients with functional bowel disease.
19. Sugar can cause premature aging.
20. Sugar can lead to alcoholism.
21. Sugar can cause tooth decay.
22. Sugar contributes to obesity.
23. High intake of sugar increases the risk of Crohn’s disease, and ulcerative colitis.
24. Sugar can cause changes frequently found in person with gastric or duodenal ulcers.
25. Sugar can cause arthritis.
26. Sugar can cause asthma.
27. Sugar greatly assists the uncontrolled growth of Candida Albicans (yeast infections).
28. Sugar can cause gallstones.
29. Sugar can cause heart disease.
30. Sugar can cause appendicitis.
31. Sugar can cause multiple sclerosis.
32. Sugar can cause hemorrhoids.
33. Sugar can cause varicose veins.
34. Sugar can elevate glucose and insulin responses in oral contraceptive users.
35. Sugar can lead to periodontal disease.
36. Sugar can contribute to osteoporosis.
37. Sugar contributes to saliva acidity.
38. Sugar can cause a decrease in insulin sensitivity.
39. Sugar can lower the amount of Vitamin E (alpha-Tocopherolin the blood.
40. Sugar can decrease growth hormone.
41. Sugar can increase cholesterol.
42. Sugar can increase the systolic blood pressure.
43. Sugar can cause drowsiness and decreased activity in children.
44. High sugar intake increases advanced glycation end products (AGEs)(Sugar bound non-enzymatically to protein).
45. Sugar can interfere with the absorption of protein.
46. Sugar causes food allergies.
47. Sugar can contribute to diabetes.
48. Sugar can cause toxemia during pregnancy.
49. Sugar can contribute to eczema in children.
50. Sugar can cause cardiovascular disease.
51. Sugar can impair the structure of DNA.
52. Sugar can change the structure of protein.
53. Sugar can make our skin age by changing the structure of collagen.
54. Sugar can cause cataracts.
55. Sugar can cause emphysema.
56. Sugar can cause atherosclerosis.
57. Sugar can promote an elevation of low density lipoproteins (LDL).
58. High sugar intake can impair the physiological homeostasis of many systems in the body.
59. Sugar lowers the enzymes ability to function.
60. Sugar intake is higher in people with Parkinson’s disease.
61. Sugar can cause a permanent altering the way the proteins act in the body.
62. Sugar can increase the size of the liver by making the liver cells divide.
63. Sugar can increase the amount of liver fat.
64. Sugar can increase kidney size and produce pathological changes in the kidney.
65. Sugar can damage the pancreas.
66. Sugar can increase the body’s fluid retention.
67. Sugar is enemy #1 of the bowel movement.
68. Sugar can cause myopia (nearsightedness).
69. Sugar can compromise the lining of the capillaries.
70. Sugar can make the tendons more brittle.
71. Sugar can cause headaches, including migraine.
72. Sugar plays a role in pancreatic cancer in women.
73. Sugar can adversely affect school children’s grades and cause learning disorders.
74. Sugar can cause an increase in delta, alpha, and theta brain waves.
75. Sugar can cause depression.
76. Sugar increases the risk of gastric cancer.
77. Sugar and cause dyspepsia (indigestion).
78. Sugar can increase your risk of getting gout.
79. Sugar can increase the levels of glucose in an oral glucose tolerance test over the ingestion of complex carbohydrates.
80. Sugar can increase the insulin responses in humans consuming high-sugar diets compared to low sugar diets.
81. High refined sugar diet reduces learning capacity.
82. Sugar can cause less effective functioning of two bloodproteins, albumin, and lipoproteins, which may reduce the body’s ability to handle fat and cholesterol.
83. Sugar can contribute to Alzheimer’s disease.
84. Sugar can cause platelet adhesiveness.
85. Sugar can cause hormonal imbalance; some hormones become under active and others become overactive.
86. Sugar can lead to the formation of kidney stones.
87. Sugar can lead to the hypothalamus to become highly sensitive to a large variety of stimuli.
88. Sugar can lead to dizziness.
89. Diets high in sugar can cause free radicals and oxidative stress.
90. High sucrose diets of subjects with peripheral vascular disease significantly increases platelet adhesion.
91. High sugar diet can lead to biliary tract cancer.
92. Sugar feeds cancer.
93. High sugar consumption of pregnant adolescents is associated with a twofold increased risk for delivering a small-for-gestational-age (SGA) infant.
94. High sugar consumption can lead to substantial decrease in gestation duration among adolescents.
95. Sugar slows food’s travel time through the gastrointestinal tract.
96. Sugar increases the concentration of bile acids in stools and bacterial enzymes in the colon. This can modify bile to produce cancer-causing compounds and colon cancer.
97. Sugar increases estradiol (the most potent form of naturally occurring estrogen) in men.
98. Sugar combines and destroys phosphatase, an enzyme, which makes the process of digestion more difficult.
99. Sugar can be a risk factor of gallbladder cancer.
100. Sugar is an addictive substance.
101. Sugar can be intoxicating, similar to alcohol.
102. Sugar can exacerbate PMS.
103. Sugar given to premature babies can affect the amount of carbon dioxide they produce.
104. Decrease in sugar intake can increase emotional stability.
105. The body changes sugar into 2 to 5 times more fat in the bloodstream than it does starch.
106. The rapid absorption of sugar promotes excessive food intake in obese subjects.
107. Sugar can worsen the symptoms of children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
108. Sugar adversely affects urinary electrolyte composition.
109. Sugar can slow down the ability of the adrenal glands to function.
110. Sugar has the potential of inducing abnormal metabolic processes in a normal healthy individual and to promote chronic degenerative diseases.
111.. I.Vs (intravenous feedings) of sugar water can cut off oxygen to the brain.
112. High sucrose intake could be an important risk factor in lung cancer.
113. Sugar increases the risk of polio.
114. High sugar intake can cause epileptic seizures.
115. Sugar causes high blood pressure in obese people.
116. In Intensive Care Units, limiting sugar saves lives.
117. Sugar may induce cell death.
118. Sugar can increase the amount of food that you eat.
119. In juvenile rehabilitation camps, when children were put on a low sugar diet, there was a 44% drop in antisocial behavior.
120.Sugar can lead to prostrate cancer.
121. Sugar dehydrates newborns.
122. Sugar increases the estradiol in young men.
123.Sugar can cause low birth weight babies.
124. Greater consumption of refined sugar is associated with a worse outcome of schizophrenia.
125. Sugar can raise homocysteine levels in the blood stream.
126. Sweet food items increase the risk of breast cancer.
127. Sugar is a risk factor in cancer of the small intestine.
128. Sugar may cause laryngeal cancer.
129. Sugar induces salt and water retention.
130. Sugar may contribute to mild memory loss.
131. As sugar increases in the diet of 10 years olds, there is a linear decrease in the intake of many essential nutrients.
132. Sugar can increase the total amount of food consumed.
133. Exposing a newborn to sugar results in a heightened preference for sucrose relative to water at 6 months and 2 years of age.
134. Sugar causes constipation.
135. Sugar causes varicous veins.
136. Sugar can cause brain decay in prediabetic and diabetic women.
137. Sugar can increase the risk of stomach cancer.
138. Sugar can cause metabolic syndrome.
139. Sugar ingestion by pregnant women increases neural tube defects in embryos.
140. Sugar can be a factor in asthma.
141. The higher the sugar consumption the more chances of getting irritable bowel syndrome.
142. Sugar could affect central reward systems.
143. Sugar can cause cancer of the rectum.
144. Sugar can cause endometrial cancer.
145. Sugar can cause renal (kidney) cell carcinoma.
146. Sugar can cause liver tumors.
Top 10 Reasons To Protect Your Family From The Flu Vaccine Rather Than The Flu Itself http://tamarastjohn.com/top-10-reasons-to-protect-your-family-from-the-flu-vaccine-rather-than-the-flu-itself/Tamara St. John
Herbs A-Z | Historic Uses
THE ABOVE LINK TO NATURAL HERBS IS GREAT————–
I HAVE THIS PRINTED & IN THE GLOVE BOX OF EACH SET OF WHEELS WE OWN FOR WHEN WE HAVE OUR CAR SERVICED!!!
I have severe environmental and chemical sensitivities and allergies, etc. to a wide assortment of chemicals contained in cleaning and other petrochemical products.
In order to make sure the car remains safe for me to drive, can you please take the following precautions:
No-one with gas, oil, cologne, aftershave, scented soap or lotion residues on their hands should touch the car interior.
No smoking in the car, or anyone who has just been smoking.
Use clean disposable gloves or paper towel to touch doorknobs, handles, steering wheel, etc.
Make sure the seat and steering wheel are fully covered before touching or sitting.
(I may provide a mylar emergency blanket to cover the seat with)
Do not use WD-40 or other products on door hinges or anywhere inside. If any interior lubrication is necessary, please advise and we will research a safe alternative product.
Do not, under any circumstances, use any cleaning or air “freshening” products in or near the car.
Please do call if there are any questions
Thank you for your co-operation.
SIMMERING ON THE STOVE RIGHT NOW—- ANS ALSO A CROCK POT OF IT IN THE MASTER BED ROOM——— THE ROOM WE STILL CAN’T USE IN OUR HOUSE——– BECAUSE OF TOXIC CHEMICALS———–
6 Reasons to Start Using Coconut Oil Toothpaste
I USE COCONUT OIL FOR TOOTH PASTE & ALSO FOR OIL PULLING AS ANY THING ELSE I HAVE TRIED MAKES THE INSIDE OF MY MOUTH PEEL OUT & MY TONGUE SWELL & MY THROAT SWELL——–
ALSO ON THE SEARCH ON MY BLOG PAGE ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE IF YOU SCROLL DOWN IT HAS A SEARCH BLANK YOU CAN TYPE IN ANY THING YOU WANT TO SEARCH ON THIS BLOG & IT WILL GIVE YOU THE BLOG POST WITH THAT INFORMATION– I HAVE WRITTEN ABOUT COCONUT OIL MANY TIMES— JUST PUT COCONUT OIL IN THE SEARCH & IT WILL TAKE YOU THERE—-
ALSO MY FACE WHEN PEOPLE TELL ME THEY DON’T HAVE ON SCENTED PRODUCTS— AND YOU ARE UNABLE TO BREATHE BECAUSE OF ALL THE SCENTED PRODUCTS THEY HAVE ON!!!!
I LOVE THE I HAVE NOT WORN PERFUME IN YEARS—— I’M NOT CURE IF I’M CHOKING ON THE PERFUME THEY HAVE ON— OR THEIR LIE!!!!!!!!!!
ONE MORE TIME TOXIC KILLING CHEMICALS IN PERFUME!!
Toxic Chemicals In Your Dryer Sheets And Fabric Softener | Care2 Healthy Living
I HAVE BEEN ASKED TO BLOG AGAIN THE SIGNS FOR MSC— I HAVE POSTED THEM ON HERE MORE THEN ONCE——- HERE IS A BLOG POST WITH SEVERAL ON IT–
MCS SIGNS TO PRINT OUT OR USE!!
DO WE USE COLLOIDAL SILVER?? YES– WE DO– GARY EVEN HAS A SILVER GENERATOR– AND WE USE IT FOR EVERYTHING– INSIDE & OUT & FOR OUR PETS & HOUSE PLANTS— YOU NAME———-
51 Amazing Colloidal Silver Benefits
ARE WE DECORATED FOR CHRISTMAS??????? YES WE ARE——–
SO SICK & TIRED OF BEING SICK & TIRED!!!!!!
THE MOVE FROM OUR MCS SAFE HOME IN BURNS, KS. TO BUYING A HOME WE THOUGHT WAS TOTALLY SAFE IN COTTONWOOD FALLS, KS & THEN HAVING IT SPRAYED FROM TOP TO BOTTOM WITH FABREEZE AFTER WE HAD A CONTRACT ON IT—– IT HAS COST US TIME & LOTS OF $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ BUT MOST OF ALL OUR HEALTH!!!!!!!!! AND WE STILL DON’T HAVE A MCS SAFE HOME & WE STILL CAN’T USE OUR MASTER BEDROOM!!!!!
AND YOUR HEALTH————-
I HAVE BEEN SPENDING A LOT OF TIME LATELY NOT ABLE TO DO MUCH BUT BREATHE!!!
THE FABREEZE HAS REALLY EFFECTED OUR HEALTH——-
YES I’M STILL ON PINTEREST— I HAVE NOT BEEN AS ACTIVE ON THERE ANY MORE THEN I HAVE BEEN BLOGGING——- BUT YES I STILL SPEND TIME ON PINTEREST—
YES –OUR MCS SAFE HOME IS STILL FOR SALE IN BURNS, KS.
A place to hang your heart in Burns, Kansas! Upon entering the front door, you will know that this home has been loved! From the beautiful oak hardwood floors and the bookcase in the living room, to the custom cabinets in the kitchen and bathrooms, this house features stunning quality throughout. The kitchen has been recently remodeled with custom built Hickory cabinets and tile floor. The huge master bedroom features a fireplace for those cold nights, with a walk in closet, attached office, and attached master bathroom with double sinks. Down the hallway is 2 more bedrooms and another bathroom with Beech cabinets that offer ample storage. Outside the lot is a huge 170′ x 170′ and is completely fenced in. The metal roof is only 2 years old, as is the air conditioner and high efficiency furnace. Schedule your time today to see this one of a kind home in Burns!
WE HAVE NOT ADVERTISED IT AS AN MCS SAFE HOME— AS OUR REALTOR KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT MCS—- EXCEPT I HAVE IT — AND ALSO WHAT DEGREE OF BEING SAFE IS OUR HOME— IT WAS TOTALLY SAFE FOR ME– BUT FOR SOME IT WOULD NOT BE SAFE — SO RATHER THEN GO THROUGH THE TIRE KICKERS— WE HAVE NOT ADVERTISED IT AS MCS SAFE— FOR ME IT WAS REALLY SAFE— COMPARED TO SO MANY PLACES WE HAVE LIVED & MUCH SAFER THEN THE HOUSE WE ARE IN RIGHT NOW——– THE HOUSE WE ARE IN NOW WOULD HAVE BEEN SAFE IF IT WAS IN THE CONDITION IT WAS IN WHEN WE WROTE A CONTRACT ON IT–BEFORE THE REALTOR SPRAYED THE WHOLE THING WITH TOXIC FABREEZE!!!
NO PLACE IS TOTALLY MCS SAFE——- BUT SOME PLACES ARE A LOT SAFER THEN OTHERS—- AND OUR PROPERTY AT BURNS, KS IS MUCH SAFER THEM MANY PLACES!!! EVEN THEN WHERE WE ARE NOW—-
OUR HOUSE IS KITTY-CORNER FROM THE COTTONWOOD FALLS AIRPORT AND SO EVERY DAY ON MY FACE BOOK PAGE I GIVE A COTTONWOOD FALLS AIRPORT/ BENDERVILLE WEATHER REPORT——-
OK—- I NEED TO FIX SUPPER———- LETS DANCE IT OUT OF HERE —
GO AHEAD DANCE WITHOUT ME– HIT IT————–