- Friendship and Fragrance
- JAN. 18, 2020 NEW YEAR & NEW BEGINNINGS!!
- MERRY CHRISTMAS 2019
- Diffusing Health Harm on Unsuspecting Shoppers and Outrageously False Product Claims
- OCT 31, ’19 GETTING SETTLED IN!
- My blackest hole with MCS–
- SEPT. 29, 2019 WE ARE MOVED!!
- AUG 4, ’19 I’M SO EXCITED I COULD JUST PUKE!!
- JUNE 30, ’19 SHARING WHAT IS NEW WITH US!!
- JUNE 9,’19 THE RAIN & FLOODING HAS STOPPED & ANOTHER FARMER’S MARKET.
- MAY 16, ’19 CATCH UP & FARMER’S MARKET REPORT! AND MAY IS MCS AWARENESS MONTH!
- MARCH 29, ’19 BRUCE’S ON BROADWAY & FARMER’S MARKET!
- MARCH 3, 2019– YES- I’M ALIVE!!
- When Someone Says They’re Fragrance-Free, But
- What’s it Like to Have MCS/ES? Part 3: Toast Chaos
- 11 Reasons To Stop Using Fragrances and Implement Fragrance-free Policies
- More Reasons and Resources to go Fragrance Free
- What’s it Like to Have MCS/ES? Part 2
- What’s it Like to Have MCS/ES?
- Gifts for People with MCS/ES
- MERRY CHRISTMAS 2018!
- HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2018!!
- AUG. 19, ’18 CATCH UP TIME!! & PICTURES!!
- JULY 22, ’18 HELLO FROM BENDERVILLE, KS. USA!!
- “The Case Against Vaccines: A to Z!”
- JUNE 3,’18 CHIT-CHAT & CHATTER
- MAY 6, ’18 OUR HEALING YARD & GARDEN!!
- SHARING FROM MY DEAR FRIEND BETTE A. STEVENS!
- MARCH 18, 2018 WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON AT THE BRUCE’S PLACE?
- HIDDEN HAZARDS
- JAN. 24, ’18 LET’S PLAY CATCH UP!!!
- DEC. 30, ’17 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
- DEC. 22, ’17 MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- DEC. 7, ’17 I’M ON MY SOAP BOX!!!!
- DEC. 5, ’17 SHARING INFORMATION & LINKS!
- NOV. 24, ’17 CATCH UP TIME & PICTURES!
- NOV. 5, ’17 HELLO FROM COTTONWOOD FALL, KS. USA!!
- Tips on how to avoid chemicals
- OCT 18, ’17 WE ARE MOVED!!!
- What is MCS
- Things to keep in mind when you are visiting someone with MCS – TILT
- Educating People Makes Our Life Easier – Don’t let people violate the Americans with Disabilities Act
- OCT. 8, ’17 WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON WITH THE BRUCE FAMILY??
- SEPT. 21, ’17 LOVE & PRAYERS & LAUGH & DANCE!!
- SEPT. 9, ’17 CATCH UP TIME
- SEPT. 6, ’17 THE MOVE IS ON!!!!
- AUG 30, ’17 CATCH UP TIME!!
- AUG. 6, ’17 CATCH UP TIME AGAIN!!
- JULY 9, ’17 I’M STILL HERE!!!
- JUNE 6, ’17 PICTURES & SHARING!!
Monthly Archives: January 2016
Originally posted on sondasmcschatter:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANSAS!!!!!!!!!!! KANSAS IS WHERE GARY & I WERE BOTH RAISED—–WE BOTH GREW UP THERE-WE MET THERE- FELL IN LOVE THERE– MARRIED THERE— RAISED A FAMILY THERE- & WORKED THERE & RETIRED FROM THERE!!! GARY CAME FROM A FARM…
JAN. 28, ’16 CHIT & CHAT & CHATTER AGAIN—– HI— EVERYONE– I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CATCH UP ON E-MAILS AGAIN FROM MCS SISTERS— ETC—– SO I’LL TRY TO ANSWER SOME OF YOUR QUESTIONS IN YOUR E-MAILS ON THIS BLOG … Continue reading
Source: What If an Industry was Allowed to Disable Us and Keep Us Housebound?
Source: January’s Garden by aranislandgirl January’s Garden MELISSA— FROM IRELAND January’s Garden I WANTED TO SHARE THESE WONDERFUL PICTURES FROM MELISSA IN IRELAND!!!!!!!! HUGS TO YOU MELISSA—– LOVE THE GARDEN———– & BLESSINGS TO YOU & YOUR FAMILY!!!!
Prior to one of her recent trips, Judy Smith called the motel where she was going to be staying and requested that no chemicals, air fresheners or room deodorizers be used in her room. Unfortunately, housekeeping only got the message … Continue reading
Source: Are You A Host To Parasites? INTERESTING INFORMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “So, we learn within Naturopathic, Holistic, and Traditional Chinese Medicine that there is no Cancer without a presence of parasites… Let me repeat that statement: ‘There is no Cancer without a … Continue reading
JAN 16, ’16 CHIT & CHAT & CHATTER & CATCH UP TIME AGAIN!!!!! HELLO TO EVERYONE— I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET CAUGHT UP ON E-MAILS— & SO MUCH FOR THAT— SO IT IS BACK TO A BLOG POST– & … Continue reading
My Vegan Story 16 January, 2016 By Michellina van Loder My Vegan Story 16 January, 2016 By Michellina van Loder http://the-labyrinth.com/2016/01/16/my-vegan-story/ THANKS MCS SISTER MICH—- FOR SHARING!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN A VEGETARIAN FOR CLOSE TO 30 YEARS NOW— MAYBE … Continue reading
In October of 2001, my sister started getting very sick She had stomach spasms and she was having a hard time getting around. Walking was a major chore. It took everything she had just to get out of bed; she…