THEY KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY SHUT OFF MY AIR—– & I CAN’T BREATHE!!!!!!!!!
Essential Oils can be a good thing. Many of them have useful healing properties. But as with anything, too much of a good thing is not in our best interests.
Did you know that essential oils are not harmless?
They can be sensitizers and allergens, and can cause other health problems too.
They can emit and create hazardous air pollutants.
Some are made with synthetic ingredients, or from pesticided plants, using toxic solvents.
They are WAY over-used and over-promoted, and any beneficial uses the organic oils may have, risk being lost due to this careless over-use.
They should not be used as a popular way to make money the way they are now.
They should be kept for medicinal use under the guidance of qualified, trained professionals, and not the MLM (multi-level-marketing) folks who are inventing new ways to use them so that they can sell more product.
View original post 858 more words