QUOTE: “So now it is your turn — what do you love to do pretty much everyday.”
1. PRAY & SPEND SOME TIME WITH GOD!!
2. LAUGH A LOT–
3. TRY TO MAKE GARY LAUGH A LOT!!!
4. ENJOY OUR THREE DOGS (WHO HAVE NO IDEA THEY ARE DOGS)!
5. TRY TO EAT HEALTHY & FIND MORE IDEAS FOR EATING HEALTHY!!
6. I ALWAYS TAKE PICTURES– LOVE LOVE LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES!!
7. DANCE– EVEN IF IT IS IN MY HEAD!!!
8. GOLF CART RIDES AROUND THE RESORT & DOWN TO THE LAKE!!
9. PLAY TOURIST AROUND OUR HOME TOWN OF BRANSON, MO.
10. SPEND TIME ON COMPUTER FROM FACEBOOK TO PINTEREST TO BLOGS- ETC.
11. WRITE REAL LETTERS OR SEND CARDS TO SOMEONE WHO NEEDS A LIFT OR SUPPORT OR AN ENCOURAGING WORD!!
12. TRY TO TAKE A NAP!!!!
13. TRY TO LEARN SOMETHING NEW —
14. SPEND QUALITY TIME WITH GARY!!
15. TAKE MY HEALTH SUPPLEMENTS!! AND ALWAYS TRY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT NATURAL HEALTH!!
16. ROCK– EITHER IN A ROCKING CHAIR- OR GLIDER ON THE BACK DECK!
17. IF I AM ABLE TO LEAVE MY MCS SAFE HOME– I TRY TO SPEAK & SMILE TO EVERYONE I MEET!!
18. TRY TO PRACTICE FORGIVENESS FOR ANY BAD MEMORIES OR EXPERIENCES I STILL HAVE STORED AWAY IN MY BRAIN!!
19. TRY TO ENCOURAGE SOMEONE I THINK NEEDS SOME ENCOURAGEMENT– USUALLY SOME OF MY MCS SISTERS BY E-MAIL!!
20. TRY TO BE THANKFUL FOR EVERYTHING!!! AND TRY NOT TO LET PEOPLE WHO WANT TO CAUSE OTHERS PROBLEMS & LIVE IN DRAMA- EFFECT ME & MY LIFE!!
21. TRY TO GO OUTSIDE OF MY MCS SAFE HOME & BREATHE DEEP-& ENJOY NATURE NO MATTER HOW MY HEALTH IS!!
22. TRY TO SHARE INFORMATION ABOUT MCS– IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER EVEN IF IT IS A SEAL I PUT ON A LETTER ASKING PLEASE NOT TO STINK UP OUR WORLD OR USE TOXIC CHEMICALS!!
23. TRY TO ENJOY THE MOMENT & BE THANKFUL!!
24. TRY TO WATCH THE NEWS & WEATHER OR READ A NEWSPAPER SO I KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE WORLD OUT SIDE OF MY MCS SAFE HOME!!
25. TRY TO DRINK MORE WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂
What (G rated activity) can you do over and over and almost never get bored?
I never seem to get bored with photography. But I wondered today if people get bored with my Sunday photos. Having MCS, I don’t get to travel to other states — in fact, I rarely travel to another city. I use the photos from the previous week. If you see a monarch butterfly posted Sunday week after week — they were new shots each week.
But I wondered how many times do people want to see butterfly pictures? Or osprey? Or bunnies? I don’t get tired of trying to get the perfect shot. And the shots I missed this week: the fifteen deer in the field, the osprey that flew by only a few feet away or the white admiral butterfly — keep me coming back for another try.
View original post 145 more words