TWO totally AWESOME MCS SISTERS!!!
“The philosophy of the award is: The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just someone who follows and comments regularly”.
“There are some rules that one must follow in order to fully accept the award and they are as follows:
1. Firstly, display the Award on your site. You earned it and you deserve it!
2. Link back to the person who gave you the award in your acceptance post;
3. Nominate 15 well deserving bloggers for the Award and let them know the wonderful news by sending them a message on their site;
4. List 7 interesting facts about yourself”
WELL– for crying in the bucket–PART OF MY MOST LOYAL FOLLOWERS OF MY BLOG- ARE MY MCS SISTERS WHO READ MY BLOG– & E-MAIL ME– AS THEY DON’T HAVE BLOGS OR COMMENT ON MY BLOG- THEY JUST E-MAIL ME & HARASS ME — well like daily!!! 🙂 hee hee
And Kathryn & Colleen are two MCS sisters who follow me– & gave me the award!!
So if you are a follower of my blog– you get the award!!!! 🙂 YEA!!!!
Now– seven interesting facts about myself!!! LOL!! No I won’t go there– I’ll try to say nice things!!! 🙂 hee hee
1. I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love living in Beautiful Branson, Mo. USA with my hubby & love of my life– Gary!!!
2. I love living on Lake Taneycomo– & love being in the town of Branson, Mo. that is the “Vegas of the Ozarks with out the sin”!! 🙂 Live Music City — with tons of live shows– & entertainment & eating & shopping & THREE LAKES & something going on 7 days a week 365 days a year!!!!
3. I love music & dancing & playing a washboard!!! ( but–not all at the same time) 🙂 hee hee And I love to laugh & make others laugh!!! 🙂
4. I am learning more & more & more about how to stay as healthy as possible– when people say to me– well I just could not live how you do in an MCS safe home” as fragrance & toxic chemical free as possible!! I could not give up all you have — my answer is: I am not ready to die yet!!!! 🙂 And what is sooooooooooooooo sad is many many many that I have known over the years & tried to help– but they didn’t want to give up toxic chemicals & chemical drugs & change their diet– etc etc etc– ARE DEAD NOW!!!
5. I love dogs & horses & chickens & livestock & was raised on a farm in Kansas– & I will always be a “Farm Girl” no matter where I live!!!
6. I have met the best people in the world since I started sharing about myself having MCS!! I have met & shared & laughed & cried & supported & prayed & with MCS sisters from about every state & many other countries!!
7. JESUS CHRIST is my Lord & Savior & His word gives me HOPE!!!
THANKS KATHRYN & COLLEEN– LOVE YA BOTH!!!