- MERRY CHRISTMAS 2020
- HAPPY 4TH OF JULY 2020
- HAPPY MAY DAY 2020!
- Friendship and Fragrance
- JAN. 18, 2020 NEW YEAR & NEW BEGINNINGS!!
- MERRY CHRISTMAS 2019
- Diffusing Health Harm on Unsuspecting Shoppers and Outrageously False Product Claims
- OCT 31, ’19 GETTING SETTLED IN!
- My blackest hole with MCS–
- SEPT. 29, 2019 WE ARE MOVED!!
- AUG 4, ’19 I’M SO EXCITED I COULD JUST PUKE!!
- JUNE 30, ’19 SHARING WHAT IS NEW WITH US!!
- JUNE 9,’19 THE RAIN & FLOODING HAS STOPPED & ANOTHER FARMER’S MARKET.
- MAY 16, ’19 CATCH UP & FARMER’S MARKET REPORT! AND MAY IS MCS AWARENESS MONTH!
- MARCH 29, ’19 BRUCE’S ON BROADWAY & FARMER’S MARKET!
- MARCH 3, 2019– YES- I’M ALIVE!!
- When Someone Says They’re Fragrance-Free, But
- What’s it Like to Have MCS/ES? Part 3: Toast Chaos
- 11 Reasons To Stop Using Fragrances and Implement Fragrance-free Policies
- More Reasons and Resources to go Fragrance Free
- What’s it Like to Have MCS/ES? Part 2
- What’s it Like to Have MCS/ES?
- Gifts for People with MCS/ES
- MERRY CHRISTMAS 2018!
- HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2018!!
- AUG. 19, ’18 CATCH UP TIME!! & PICTURES!!
- JULY 22, ’18 HELLO FROM BENDERVILLE, KS. USA!!
- “The Case Against Vaccines: A to Z!”
- JUNE 3,’18 CHIT-CHAT & CHATTER
- MAY 6, ’18 OUR HEALING YARD & GARDEN!!
- SHARING FROM MY DEAR FRIEND BETTE A. STEVENS!
- MARCH 18, 2018 WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON AT THE BRUCE’S PLACE?
- HIDDEN HAZARDS
- JAN. 24, ’18 LET’S PLAY CATCH UP!!!
- DEC. 30, ’17 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
- DEC. 22, ’17 MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- DEC. 7, ’17 I’M ON MY SOAP BOX!!!!
- DEC. 5, ’17 SHARING INFORMATION & LINKS!
- NOV. 24, ’17 CATCH UP TIME & PICTURES!
- NOV. 5, ’17 HELLO FROM COTTONWOOD FALL, KS. USA!!
- Tips on how to avoid chemicals
- OCT 18, ’17 WE ARE MOVED!!!
- What is MCS
- Things to keep in mind when you are visiting someone with MCS – TILT
- Educating People Makes Our Life Easier – Don’t let people violate the Americans with Disabilities Act
- OCT. 8, ’17 WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON WITH THE BRUCE FAMILY??
- SEPT. 21, ’17 LOVE & PRAYERS & LAUGH & DANCE!!
- SEPT. 9, ’17 CATCH UP TIME
- SEPT. 6, ’17 THE MOVE IS ON!!!!
- AUG 30, ’17 CATCH UP TIME!!
Daily Archives: September 12, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dwEdcIFyiTw 2 Million Bikers to DC!!! A big big thank you to those who rode!!!!!!!!!! THANKS AGAIN FOR THOSE WHO RODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dwEdcIFyiTw LATER GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Soooooooooo tired of all the darned toxic killing chemicals in everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sofa cushions – foam, soy foam or latex? | O ECOTEXTILES
Originally posted on Life in the City with a Future:
I have MCS (multiple chemical sensitivities).I became disabled from the scented products other people are wearing. I get sick. Very sick. It is difficult if not impossible for me to…
Faith helps Oklahoma man grab hold of life after accident Ever since Tyler Bowman lost his arms in an electrical shock accident in 2007, the Pawhuska native has embraced Philippians 4:13: “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth … Continue reading
I HAVE MCS – BECAUSE I WAS A COSMETOLOGIST FOR YEARS—- Toxic Chemicals in Salon Products – Women’s Voices for the Earth
Allergic to Life is now live on Amazon and Barnes and Noble | allergictolifemybattle TOTALLY AWESOME NEWS—– DON’T FORGET TO E-MAILS ME THE “BEST STUFF” THAT I NEED FOR INFORMATION—– & SUPER GREAT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE & HEAR … Continue reading
Originally posted on WordPress.com News:
Using your WordPress.com site as your digital hub on the web just got a bit easier. We’re delighted to let you know that you can embed Facebook posts directly into posts and pages on…
HAPPY INVISIBLE ILLNESS WEEK—I’M SEWING TODAY!! Those of us who suffer from MCS– are not able to do many of the things we once did— but I still love to do hand sewing– & embroidery & crocheting & I still … Continue reading
Mental Health Problems on the Rise Across the Globe