- Friendship and Fragrance
- JAN. 18, 2020 NEW YEAR & NEW BEGINNINGS!!
- MERRY CHRISTMAS 2019
- Diffusing Health Harm on Unsuspecting Shoppers and Outrageously False Product Claims
- OCT 31, ’19 GETTING SETTLED IN!
- My blackest hole with MCS–
- SEPT. 29, 2019 WE ARE MOVED!!
- AUG 4, ’19 I’M SO EXCITED I COULD JUST PUKE!!
- JUNE 30, ’19 SHARING WHAT IS NEW WITH US!!
- JUNE 9,’19 THE RAIN & FLOODING HAS STOPPED & ANOTHER FARMER’S MARKET.
- MAY 16, ’19 CATCH UP & FARMER’S MARKET REPORT! AND MAY IS MCS AWARENESS MONTH!
- MARCH 29, ’19 BRUCE’S ON BROADWAY & FARMER’S MARKET!
- MARCH 3, 2019– YES- I’M ALIVE!!
- When Someone Says They’re Fragrance-Free, But
- What’s it Like to Have MCS/ES? Part 3: Toast Chaos
- 11 Reasons To Stop Using Fragrances and Implement Fragrance-free Policies
- More Reasons and Resources to go Fragrance Free
- What’s it Like to Have MCS/ES? Part 2
- What’s it Like to Have MCS/ES?
- Gifts for People with MCS/ES
- MERRY CHRISTMAS 2018!
- HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2018!!
- AUG. 19, ’18 CATCH UP TIME!! & PICTURES!!
- JULY 22, ’18 HELLO FROM BENDERVILLE, KS. USA!!
- “The Case Against Vaccines: A to Z!”
- JUNE 3,’18 CHIT-CHAT & CHATTER
- MAY 6, ’18 OUR HEALING YARD & GARDEN!!
- SHARING FROM MY DEAR FRIEND BETTE A. STEVENS!
- MARCH 18, 2018 WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON AT THE BRUCE’S PLACE?
- HIDDEN HAZARDS
- JAN. 24, ’18 LET’S PLAY CATCH UP!!!
- DEC. 30, ’17 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
- DEC. 22, ’17 MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- DEC. 7, ’17 I’M ON MY SOAP BOX!!!!
- DEC. 5, ’17 SHARING INFORMATION & LINKS!
- NOV. 24, ’17 CATCH UP TIME & PICTURES!
- NOV. 5, ’17 HELLO FROM COTTONWOOD FALL, KS. USA!!
- Tips on how to avoid chemicals
- OCT 18, ’17 WE ARE MOVED!!!
- What is MCS
- Things to keep in mind when you are visiting someone with MCS – TILT
- Educating People Makes Our Life Easier – Don’t let people violate the Americans with Disabilities Act
- OCT. 8, ’17 WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON WITH THE BRUCE FAMILY??
- SEPT. 21, ’17 LOVE & PRAYERS & LAUGH & DANCE!!
- SEPT. 9, ’17 CATCH UP TIME
- SEPT. 6, ’17 THE MOVE IS ON!!!!
- AUG 30, ’17 CATCH UP TIME!!
- AUG. 6, ’17 CATCH UP TIME AGAIN!!
- JULY 9, ’17 I’M STILL HERE!!!
- JUNE 6, ’17 PICTURES & SHARING!!
Daily Archives: February 2, 2013
Area Appreciation at C of O’s Ralph Foster Museum. At the College of the Ozarks!!! I think we will try to go again——–
YEA——— WHOOOOOOOPE –WHOOOOOPE — EARLY SPRING!!! An early spring is on the way, according to groundhog “Punxsutawney Phil.” When the Pennsylvania groundhog emerged from his dwelling at Gobbler’s Knob Saturday morning, he did not see his shadow. “And so ye … Continue reading
Originally posted on sondasmcschatter:
I HAVE JUST READ SEVERAL PEOPLE’S SUPER BOWL MENU’S ON THEIR BLOGS– OR ON FACE BOOK– ETC– ETC— & IT REMINDED ME OF THE MENU’S MANY CHURCH HOMES HAVE—— Worse than “PREACHING ON TITHING”!!!!!!!! I…
*Garlic is a powerful, natural antibiotic – and it doesn’t kill off our healthy bacteria like drug antibiotics do. Unlike chemical antibiotics, garlic is also an effective antiviral and antifungal – and taking just a few cloves of garlic … Continue reading
LEOPARD ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS SCARED TO DEATH——————— GARY HAD TO GO TO NIXA, MO. TO THE HARDWARE STORE– ONE OF HIS FAVORITE PLACES TO GO— & I RODE ALONG IN THE TRUCK——-& SINCE I DIDN’T WANT TO BE EXPOSED TO ANY TOXIC … Continue reading
Originally posted on healthyforhim:
Hands down, the best book I’ve been reading recently. Think there isn’t a cure or reason for auto immune disease? Study after study in this book show enzymes, vitamins and minerals your body is missing which…
One of the primary sources of calories for Americans is sugar—specifically high fructose corn syrup in soda and processed foods. Sugar takes a devastating toll on your health. In fact, excessive sugar consumption may be the largest factor underlying obesity … Continue reading