I WAS ASKED TO REPOST THIS — BECAUSE THEY KNEW THEY READ IT ON MY BLOG— BUT COULD NOT FIND IT AGAIN——— I’M SORRY– IT IS MY TITLES TO MY BLOG POSTS— I FINALLY FOUND IT MYSELF UNDER “CHIT CHAT –AGAIN ” OR SOMETHING— I HAVE FORGOTTEN AGAIN NOW!!!!
I REALLY NEED TO NAME THE INFORMATION IN MY BLOG POST BETTER—–BUT HERE IS THE INFORMATION———
1.Sugar can suppress the immune system.
2.Sugar upsets the mineral relationships in the body.
3.Sugar can cause hyperactivity, anxiety, difficulty concentrating, and crankiness in children.
4.Sugar can produce a significant rise in triglycerides.
5.Sugar contributes to the reduction in defense against bacterial infection (infectious diseases).
6.Sugar causes a loss of tissue elasticity and function, the more sugar you eat the more elasticity and function you loose.
7.Sugar reduces high density lipoproteins.
8.Sugar leads to chromium deficiency.
9Sugar leads to cancer of the ovaries.
10. Sugar can increase fasting levels of glucose.
11. Sugar causes copper deficiency.
12. Sugar interferes with absorption of calcium and magnesium.
13. Sugar can weaken eyesight.
14. Sugar raises the level of a neurotransmitters: dopamine, serotonin, and norepinephrine.
15. Sugar can cause hypoglycemia.
16. Sugar can produce an acidic digestive tract.
17. Sugar can cause a rapid rise of adrenaline levels in children.
18. Sugar malabsorption is frequent in patients with functional bowel disease.
19. Sugar can cause premature aging.
20. Sugar can lead to alcoholism.
21. Sugar can cause tooth decay.
22. Sugar contributes to obesity
23. High intake of sugar increases the risk of Crohn’s disease, and ulcerative colitis.
24. Sugar can cause changes frequently found in person with gastric or duodenal ulcers.
25. Sugar can cause arthritis.
26. Sugar can cause asthma.
27. Sugar greatly assists the uncontrolled growth of Candida Albicans (yeast infections).
28. Sugar can cause gallstones.
29. Sugar can cause heart disease.
30. Sugar can cause appendicitis.
31. Sugar can cause multiple sclerosis.
32. Sugar can cause hemorrhoids.
33. Sugar can cause varicose veins.
34. Sugar can elevate glucose and insulin responses in oral contraceptive users.
35. Sugar can lead to periodontal disease.
36. Sugar can contribute to osteoporosis.
37. Sugar contributes to saliva acidity.
38. Sugar can cause a decrease in insulin sensitivity.
39. Sugar can lower the amount of Vitamin E (alpha-Tocopherolin the blood.
40. Sugar can decrease growth hormone.
41. Sugar can increase cholesterol.
42. Sugar can increase the systolic blood pressure.
43. Sugar can cause drowsiness and decreased activity in children.
44. High sugar intake increases advanced glycation end products (AGEs)(Sugar bound non-enzymatically to protein)
45. Sugar can interfere with the absorption of protein.
46. Sugar causes food allergies.
47. Sugar can contribute to diabetes.
48. Sugar can cause toxemia during pregnancy.
49. Sugar can contribute to eczema in children.
50. Sugar can cause cardiovascular disease.
51. Sugar can impair the structure of DNA
52. Sugar can change the structure of protein.
53. Sugar can make our skin age by changing the structure of collagen.
54. Sugar can cause cataracts.
55. Sugar can cause emphysema.
56. Sugar can cause atherosclerosis.
57. Sugar can promote an elevation of low density lipoproteins (LDL).
58. High sugar intake can impair the physiological homeostasis of many systems in the body.
59. Sugar lowers the enzymes ability to function.
60. Sugar intake is higher in people with Parkinson’s disease.
61. Sugar can cause a permanent altering the way the proteins act in the body.
62. Sugar can increase the size of the liver by making the liver cells divide.
63. Sugar can increase the amount of liver fat.
64. Sugar can increase kidney size and produce pathological changes in the kidney.
65. Sugar can damage the pancreas.
66. Sugar can increase the body’s fluid retention.
67. Sugar is enemy #1 of the bowel movement.
68. Sugar can cause myopia (nearsightedness).
69. Sugar can compromise the lining of the capillaries.
70. Sugar can make the tendons more brittle.
71. Sugar can cause headaches, including migraine.
72. Sugar plays a role in pancreatic cancer in women.
73. Sugar can adversely affect school children’s grades and cause learning disorders..
74. Sugar can cause an increase in delta, alpha, and theta brain waves.
75. Sugar can cause depression.
76. Sugar increases the risk of gastric cancer.
77. Sugar and cause dyspepsia (indigestion).
78. Sugar can increase your risk of getting gout.
79. Sugar can increase the levels of glucose in an oral glucose tolerance test over the ingestion of complex carbohydrates.
80. Sugar can increase the insulin responses in humans consuming high-sugar diets compared tolow sugar diets.
81High refined sugar diet reduces learning capacity.
82. Sugar can cause less effective functioning of two bloodproteins, albumin, and lipoproteins, which may reduce the body’s ability to handle fat and cholesterol.
83.Sugar can contribute to Alzheimer’s disease.
84. Sugar can cause platelet adhesiveness.
85. Sugar can cause hormonal imbalance; some hormones become underactive and others become overactive.
86. Sugar can lead to the formation of kidney stones.
87. Sugar can lead to the hypothalamus to become highly sensitive to a large variety of stimuli.
88. Sugar can lead to dizziness.
89. Diets high in sugar can cause free radicals and oxidative stress.
90. High sucrose diets of subjects with peripheral vascular disease significantly increases platelet adhesion.
91. High sugar diet can lead to biliary tract cancer.
92. Sugar feeds cancer.
93. High sugar consumption of pregnant adolescents is associated with a twofold increased risk for delivering a small-for-gestational-age (SGA) infant.
94. High sugar consumption can lead to substantial decrease in gestation duration among adolescents.
95. Sugar slows food’s travel time through the gastrointestinal tract.
96. Sugar increases the concentration of bile acids in stools and bacterial enzymes in the colon. This can modify bile to produce cancer-causing compounds and colon cancer.
97.Sugar increases estradiol (the most potent form of naturally occurring estrogen) in men.
98.Sugar combines and destroys phosphatase, an enzyme, which makes the process of digestion more difficult.
99.Sugar can be a risk factor of gallbladder cancer.
100. Sugar is an addictive substance.
101. Sugar can be intoxicating, similar to alcohol.
102. Sugar can exacerbate PMS.
103. Sugar given to premature babies can affect the amount of carbon dioxide they produce.
104. Decrease in sugar intake can increase emotional stability.
105. The body changes sugar into 2 to 5 times more fat in the bloodstream than it does starch.
106. The rapid absorption of sugar promotes excessive food intake in obese subjects.
107. Sugar can worsen the symptoms of children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
108. Sugar adversely affects urinary electrolyte composition.
109. Sugar can slow down the ability of the adrenal glands to function.
110. Sugar has the potential of inducing abnormal metabolic processes in a normal healthy individual and to promote chronic degenerative diseases.
111.. I.Vs (intravenous feedings) of sugar water can cut off oxygen to the brain.
112. High sucrose intake could be an important risk factor in lung cancer.
113. Sugar increases the risk of polio.
114. High sugar intake can cause epileptic seizures.
115. Sugar causes high blood pressure in obese people.
116. In Intensive Care Units, limiting sugar saves lives.
117. Sugar may induce cell death.
118. Sugar can increase the amount of food that you eat.
119. In juvenile rehabilitation camps, when children were put on a low sugar diet, there was a 44% drop in antisocial behavior.
120.Sugar can lead to prostrate cancer.
121. Sugar dehydrates newborns.
122. Sugar increases the estradiol in young men.
123.Sugar can cause low birth weight babies.
124. Greater consumption of refined sugar is associated with a worse outcome of schizophrenia
125. Sugar can raise homocysteine levels in the blood stream.
126. Sweet food items increase the risk of breast cancer.
127. Sugar is a risk factor in cancer of the small intestine.
128. Sugar may cause laryngeal cancer.
129. Sugar induces salt and water retention.
130. Sugar may contribute to mild memory loss.
131. As sugar increases in the diet of 10 years olds, there is a linear decrease in the intake of many essential nutrients.
132. Sugar can increase the total amount of food consumed.
133. Exposing a newborn to sugar results in a heightened preference for sucrose relative to water at 6 months and 2 years of age.
134. Sugar causes constipation.
135. Sugar causes varicous veins.
136. Sugar can cause brain decay in prediabetic and diabetic women.
137. Sugar can increase the risk of stomach cancer.
138. Sugar can cause metabolic syndrome.
139. Sugar ingestion by pregnant women increases neural tube defects in embryos.
140. Sugar can be a factor in asthma.
141. The higher the sugar consumption the more chances of getting irritable bowel syndrome.
142. Sugar could affect central reward systems.
143. Sugar can cause cancer of the rectum.
144. Sugar can cause endometrialcancer.
145. Sugar can cause renal (kidney) cell carcinoma.
146. Sugar can cause liver tumors.
The amount of unhealthy substances that enter the human body is staggering. These substances are not only unhealthy, but harmful as well. When people think of these substances, they usually think of cigarette smoke, alcohol, and even fats, but what about sugar? Sugar can be just as unhealthy as any of these other substances, so why aren’t you doing more to eliminate it from your diet? If you can’t think of a good reason to stop eating sugar, here are six great reasons.
6 Reasons to Stop Eating Sugar #1: Obesity
If you don’t stop eating sugar, you will eventually begin to see the pounds pack on. You may think you’re invincible, that you’ve always been thin, but just wait until you start to get older. Some 60 million Americans are obese, do you really want to end up that way? If you stop eating foods packed with sugar, you will be closer to a healthier lifestyle.
6 Reasons to Stop Eating Sugar #2: DIABETES
If you pack on too many pounds, you may find yourself with diabetes. Diabetes can be a scary condition. Also if you don’t stop eating sugar, once you’ve been diagnosed with this condition, you could face other health problems like blindness and kidney failure. Luckily, if you change your diet and stop eating sugar, diabetes can be easy to keep under control.
6 Reasons to Stop Eating Sugar #3: Tooth Decay
You’ve heard it since you were a child and it’s true. Too many sweets will rot your teeth out. Do you really want to be toothless or would you rather stop eating sugar? It’s not the end of the world you know? There are several sugar free products that taste wonderful. With the invention of Splenda, these products have came a long ways. Try replacing just a few of your favorite sweets with sugar free products.
6 Reasons to Stop Eating Sugar #4: Calories
You’re right. Sugar is fat free. So what’s the big deal about eating it? The big deal is the calories. Sugar may be fat free, but it still contains calories. Fat free items like hard candy and sodas may be fat free, but that doesn’t mean you can eat all you want. Stop and read the nutrition label. The amount of sugar and calories is usually shocking.
6 Reasons to Stop Eating Sugar #5: Weight Loss
People always blame fatty foods for their weight problems, but what about those sugary sweets that are fat free? Have you worked really hard to cut fat from your diet, but still haven’t seen a significant weight loss? If you stop eating sugar, the weight will continue to come off. For example, people who consume regular sodas usually see a ten pound weight loss when they switch to diet sodas. Just one small change and they lost ten pounds. Can you imagine the weight loss if you cut other sugary foods from your diet as well?
6 Reasons to Stop Eating Sugar #6: Healthier Lifestyle
If you want a healthier lifestyle, you really should stop eating sugar. As you can see, the effects that sugar has on the body are dangerous. Not only does sugar cause weight gain, diabetes, tooth decay, but it just isn’t healthy, period. Replace sugary snacks and drinks with healthier alternatives. For example, eat fruit instead of candy. Drink water instead of soda. A healthier lifestyle doesn’t have to be hard and you and it starts when you stop eating sugar.
AND I WAS RAISED AS SUGAR AS A REWARD FOR GOOD BEHAVIOR– OR A FOOD TO CELEBRATE WITH– ETC ETC ETC– & I AM SURE I DID THE SAME THING WITH OUR KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WAS ADDICTED TO SUGAR & DIDN’T REALIZE IT!!!!! NOTHING WILL CRASH MY HEALTH LIKE CHEMICALS & SUGAR– WEAKEN MY IMMUNE SYSTEM LIKE CHEMICALS & SUGAR!!! SO I AVOID ALL CHEMICALS & SUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!