- Friendship and Fragrance
- JAN. 18, 2020 NEW YEAR & NEW BEGINNINGS!!
- MERRY CHRISTMAS 2019
- Diffusing Health Harm on Unsuspecting Shoppers and Outrageously False Product Claims
- OCT 31, ’19 GETTING SETTLED IN!
- My blackest hole with MCS–
- SEPT. 29, 2019 WE ARE MOVED!!
- AUG 4, ’19 I’M SO EXCITED I COULD JUST PUKE!!
- JUNE 30, ’19 SHARING WHAT IS NEW WITH US!!
- JUNE 9,’19 THE RAIN & FLOODING HAS STOPPED & ANOTHER FARMER’S MARKET.
- MAY 16, ’19 CATCH UP & FARMER’S MARKET REPORT! AND MAY IS MCS AWARENESS MONTH!
- MARCH 29, ’19 BRUCE’S ON BROADWAY & FARMER’S MARKET!
- MARCH 3, 2019– YES- I’M ALIVE!!
- When Someone Says They’re Fragrance-Free, But
- What’s it Like to Have MCS/ES? Part 3: Toast Chaos
- 11 Reasons To Stop Using Fragrances and Implement Fragrance-free Policies
- More Reasons and Resources to go Fragrance Free
- What’s it Like to Have MCS/ES? Part 2
- What’s it Like to Have MCS/ES?
- Gifts for People with MCS/ES
- MERRY CHRISTMAS 2018!
- HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2018!!
- AUG. 19, ’18 CATCH UP TIME!! & PICTURES!!
- JULY 22, ’18 HELLO FROM BENDERVILLE, KS. USA!!
- “The Case Against Vaccines: A to Z!”
- JUNE 3,’18 CHIT-CHAT & CHATTER
- MAY 6, ’18 OUR HEALING YARD & GARDEN!!
- SHARING FROM MY DEAR FRIEND BETTE A. STEVENS!
- MARCH 18, 2018 WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON AT THE BRUCE’S PLACE?
- HIDDEN HAZARDS
- JAN. 24, ’18 LET’S PLAY CATCH UP!!!
- DEC. 30, ’17 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
- DEC. 22, ’17 MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- DEC. 7, ’17 I’M ON MY SOAP BOX!!!!
- DEC. 5, ’17 SHARING INFORMATION & LINKS!
- NOV. 24, ’17 CATCH UP TIME & PICTURES!
- NOV. 5, ’17 HELLO FROM COTTONWOOD FALL, KS. USA!!
- Tips on how to avoid chemicals
- OCT 18, ’17 WE ARE MOVED!!!
- What is MCS
- Things to keep in mind when you are visiting someone with MCS – TILT
- Educating People Makes Our Life Easier – Don’t let people violate the Americans with Disabilities Act
- OCT. 8, ’17 WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON WITH THE BRUCE FAMILY??
- SEPT. 21, ’17 LOVE & PRAYERS & LAUGH & DANCE!!
- SEPT. 9, ’17 CATCH UP TIME
- SEPT. 6, ’17 THE MOVE IS ON!!!!
- AUG 30, ’17 CATCH UP TIME!!
- AUG. 6, ’17 CATCH UP TIME AGAIN!!
- JULY 9, ’17 I’M STILL HERE!!!
- JUNE 6, ’17 PICTURES & SHARING!!
Monthly Archives: December 2012
I think it is time to go upstairs — & get out the hummus & spinach dip & the cheese ball & the gluten free crackers– & the sparkling cranberry juice– & whooooooop it up!!!!!!! 🙂 Happy New year!!!! … Continue reading
Can one old lady make a difference?????????????????? Well not with out your help– I CAN’T!!!!!!!!!! 🙂 As most of you know– I don’t know how to blog– I just come here & write something each day!!! Why do I come here … Continue reading
Thank you MCS Gal– of http://cookingforthechemicallysensitive.wordpress.com for nominating me for this award! Thank you — what fun to receive awards– when I really don’t even know how to blog!!!!!! 🙂 This is the blog I have chosen for … Continue reading
When you choose to use fragrances, chemicals, or pesticides, You are not simply making a choice for yourself, You are making a choice for everyone around you!!!! Researchers Confirm Multiple Chemical Sensitivity is Poisoning, Not Allergy Researchers from … Continue reading
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!——— Can you believe tomorrow we start a new year-2013– must be my age– as the days & weeks & years fly by!!!!!!!!!!! NOW IS THE TIME—– TO THROW OUT ALL THE TOXIC CHEMICALS FROM … Continue reading
Branson’s Showboat The Branson Belle I was answering e-mails today from several of my MCS Sisters — & talking about what we had been doing– & most had no idea of EVERYTHING there is to do in Branson, Mo. until I started … Continue reading
LAUGHTER—- If YOU ever remember me for anything in this world– I want to be remembered for making YOU laugh!!!!!!!!! And sharing Jesus with you! I was the youngest member of my family & I really believed my goal in … Continue reading
RE–run—- I was asked to do a re-run of this uses for coconut oil— We received a phone call at Christmas time–from one of our old neighbors back in Kansas– he said– I have beginning Alzheimer’s & what should I be … Continue reading
HAPPY SATURDAY! 2 days until New Years Eve 3 days until New Year’s Day 35 until Groundhog Day 45 days until Mardi Gras 47 days until Valentine’s Day 78 days until Saint Patrick’s Day 92 days until Easter Sunday … Continue reading